This is another official update to the original “Shift Happens” video. This completely new Fall 2009 version includes facts and stats focusing on the changing media landscape, including convergence and technology, and was developed in partnership with The Economist.
Personally thought it highlighted some interesting facts and predictions! It amazes me how in this day and age with technology advancements and social media tools, there are still businesses and individuals out there who refuse to enhance their online image. What we need to figure out as individuals and business owners is, how can we keep upto date with the technological advancements and not get left behind. Enjoy this great video!
Interesting points highlighted in the study:
- More video was uploaded to youtube in the last two months than if abc, nbc and cbs had been airing new content 24/7/365 since 1948.
- $3 Million- the amount Dell claims to have earned via Twitter posts since 2007.
- Among larger US companies, 17% have disciplined an employee for violating blog or message board policies
- 90% of the 200 billion emails sent every day are spam
- The mobile device will be the world’s primary connection tool to the internet in 2020.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
No related posts.